“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all learnt the famous expression, “You Get What You Pay For” however occasionally you do not typically know should something is really way too inexpensive or really too expensive. So precisely where can you head to find out what the regular price should be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
Just what is the reasonable photo booth rental rate?
If you were hoping for less yet $500-$1500 appears to be an extra precise price for a photo booth leasing with attachments that can go up to $3000. To some that could be jaw going down. To others that rate range is simple. The reason for such a huge swing is because there are numerous elements at play. It’s difficult to separate the bare fundamentals from the not-so-important photo booth rental devices. It is also difficult to inform just what each organization does in a different way. Just because a business details out a bullet checklist of features it does not suggest both services are equivalent. You have to really consider just what makes the firm both distinct and different.
What are the photo booth rental essentials?
- Rental Time– Ensure you have the correct amount of time for your event. Most occasions need a minimum of 2 hours to begin. Three hours is much more typical especially for wedding events. The amount of time you access the occasion is possibly one of the most essential point. Do not go low-cost here. Make certain you get the right amount of time you require.
- The Camera – Make sure the camera is a newer DSLR camera over 18 mega pixels with a great lens. The lens equally as important as the camera, otherwise more vital. Having a DSLR camera allows for compatible lenses so you’re not stuck with just the kit lens. Don’t just presume they’re loading the cubicle with the right equipment. Request to see a pair high resolution photos of just what the last photo top quality will look like.
- Lighting tools – The light they use is equally as essential. The bigger the light the better the top quality of the light. Having an umbrella or soft box is excellent so the light is not severe as well as straight. Think of it like a cloud covering the sunlight. Taking a picture of yourself in straight sunshine is not incredibly complementary. It will certainly make your face appearance shiny as well as develops rough shadows. You desire a photo booth that does not simply point a straight bare bulb flash at your face. Especially if this is a wedding event. Individuals are normally coming spruced up as well as would enjoy to obtain an excellent looking photo of themselves with their family or companion.
- The Printer– See to it they are publishing with a color sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which implies guests will be waiting) and also the ink can smudge conveniently from finger prints. Color Sublimation prints move with heat and are promptly completely dry when they come out. Plus, the image is covered and secured. This will certainly protect your photos from wetness or UV illumination for this reason allowing your hard copies to last.
- Specialization – is the photo booth firm you are thinking about concentrate on photo booths or have a background in photography services. Too many business are simply including photo booths to their endless supply of entertainment or rental services. If the company seems a one stop look for everything greater than most likely their not putting a lot of their day-to-day attention towards giving the very best photo booth experience. Photo booths have a lot of relocating components and also still need a human touch to obtain whatever working just right.
HOW TO RESERVE OUR SERVICES
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Dallas and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Dallas will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rental Dallas or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!